We are a functional movement fitness facility focused on improving overall athletic performance and wellness. If you are able to get out of a chair and carry groceries, you have the requisite foundation to get started. Functional fitness exercises are designed to train and develop your muscles to make it easier and safer to perform everyday activities, such as carrying groceries or playing a game of basketball.
What We Are About
What is training like here?
- Group personal training classes throughout the day
- Coach-led to ensure movement quality and organization
- Camaraderie and support from fellow members
- Training results recorded daily to track progress
- Result based training as tangible evidence of progress
- Open gym whenever the facility is open
How We Introduce Beginners
- One-on-one foundation sessions to get new athletes familiar with functional movements, our fitness philosophy and the facility
- About 2.5 hours total
- Meet coaches in one-on-one environment
- Preparation to participate in classes
- On average, new members complete the foundations program in two sessions
- In our second space across the street (1127 Solana Ave.), we also offer a variety of classes designed to improve your quality of life and expand the impact you can make on your environment. These classes are included in your membership.
- Current set classes (30 mins.):
- M,W,F at 6:30am: Focused on waking up your awareness and manifesting your intention with positive expectancy
- Tu,Th at 7:00pm: Focused on integrating the events of the day, getting its gifts and finding stillness before winding down for the night
- Kids Yoga
- This is a hour long kids yoga, games and meditation class led by Elena Tarakanova for kids 4-12. Kids under the age of 4 can participate, but we request a parent be present.