Have you had a gym membership before? How often did you use it? What results did you get?
The gym industry counts on its members to NOT SHOW UP. In this article from the Washington Post, they make sense out of how a gym with a capacity of 300 carries 6000 members. It allows them to charge a nominal monthly membership fee that most of their members never see a return on.
“It might seem like kind of a weird business model – a business that succeeds when its customers don’t set foot in the door. But it’s also the way that health insurance works: depending on a large pool of healthy people to fund the higher health-care costs of those who do get sick.”
At Uncanny Fitness,
- Our members pay month to month with no contracts (You can cancel whenever you want)
- We provide full refunds within 30 days of signing up to members who are not satisfied
- We provide new members four one-on-one foundation personal training sessions that takes 5 hours total to complete WITHOUT CHARGING to help them get started
- Our foundations personal training sessions helps new members get acclimated with functional movements.
- Whether you are a beginner, advanced or a former athlete who hasn’t exercised in a while. The foundations sessions are tailored to match your current fitness level and set you up to elevate your performance to the next level (when your performance improves, you are naturally going to look and feel better as well)
- 5 hours of personal training (at a value of $50/hr) comes out to $250 that we give for FREE
- New members get comfortable working with coaches in one-on-one setting to make an easy transition to our classes
SO WHY THE HECK DO WE DO SOMETHING SO DRASTICALLY DIFFERENT?
Because it is the best way to help people produce the fitness results they are looking for
- We know the members who stick around after a month are quality members who help elevate the environment of the gym.
- The gym becomes a community of workout partners who regularly attend and help motivate each other
- Because of our foundations program and continuous coaching after, we have a very high level of overall movement quality at the gym.
- People are less likely to get hurt and improve faster!
- See what people have to say from our reviews
Everyone admires our foundations program but nobody replicates it because:
- It is an EXTRAORDINARY AMOUNT of investment into each member upfront
- Our refund policy makes it “seem” very risky for the gym from a business standpoint
- WE ARE COUNTING ON PEOPLE TO LOVE WHAT WE OFFER AND CONTINUE COMING MORE THAN A MONTH AFTER THEY SIGN UP
Don’t just take my word for it. See a video of what our members say about us
If you are ready to try out a gym that is built to succeed when you are thriving, click here to send me a message, and I will personally get back to you within 48 hours.
To your health,